This recipe is for a very tasty sauce that you can use on your pasta to make it even more delicious!
- ½ head broccoli florets, stems removed and saved for anot
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 ¼ cups coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese> <ingredient
1. Fill a large bowl with ice water. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the broccoli and garlic and boil until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain the broccoli and transfer to the bowl of ice water to stop the cooking; let sit until completely cooled, about 5 minutes.
2. Drain the broccoli well, and transfer to a food processor along with the basil, olive oil, cheese, and salt. Process until smooth, and serve over pasta.