Chicken Caesar Wrap
Whole-wheat wraps are a great choice for a lunch-time meal, and this recipe for yummy Chicken Caesar Wraps will always hit the spot!
- ⅓ cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 anchovy filet, rinsed, dried, and finely chopped (optional)
- ½ teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ lb grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast cooled and shredded
- ½ head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dressing
- 4 whole wheat wraps
1. For the dressing: Whisk the lemon juice, salt, garlic, anchovy, mustard, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce together in a medium bowl until incorporated. Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly, until it turns a light cloudy yellow and is emulsified. Whisk in the Parmesan cheese.
2. For the salad: Toss the chicken, lettuce, Parmesan, and dressing together in a large bowl. Lay each wrap on a clean work surface, and top each with ¼ of the salad. Roll into a cylinder and serve immediately.