There are lots of great organizations, websites, and books that can help you and your family learn about and cope with peanut allergies. Here are some to get you started.
- Allie the Allergic Elephant: A Children's Story of Peanut Allergies by Nicole Smith
- I Think I am Going to Sneeze: A First Look at Allergies by Pat Thomas
- The Peanut Butter Jam by Elizabeth Sussman Nassau
- The Peanut-Free Café by Gloria Koster
- The Peanut Pickle: A Story about Peanut Allergy by Jessica Jacobs
- The Princess and the Peanut Allergy by Wendy McClure
- Taking Food Allergies to School by Ellen Weiner
- Allergy Proof Recipes for Kids by Leslie Hammond
- Food Allergies: A Complete Guide to Eating When Your Life Depends on It by Scott Sicherer, M.D.
- How to Manage Your Child's Life-Threatening Food Allergies by Linda Marienhoff Cross
- The Peanut Allergy Answer Book by Michael C. Young
- The Ultimate Allergy-Free Snack Cookbook by Judi Zucker
- Yummy Yum for Everyone: a Children's Allergy Cookbook by Denise McCabe