Explore Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
It’s a beautiful day to play in Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood. Visit familiar places and create stories with Daniel and his family.More +
**New Update! Now includes Daniel's friends and the Enchanted Garden!** Has your child ever wanted to visit Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood? With this new app, the neighborhood is at your fingertips!
Explore Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood encourages open-ended, imaginative play as children visit familiar places and create stories about their friend Daniel Tiger. It’s like playing in a digital dollhouse where you can turn the lights on and off, open and close doors, give Daniel and his family food to eat and much more. Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood is a land of make-believe – a place to explore and have fun!
- Grocery Store – Stop by the market to pick up all kinds of fruits and vegetables. Fill your cart, check out at the cash register and help the Tiger family bag their groceries.
- Music Shop – Visit Music Man Stan’s Music Shop to play with lots of different instruments. There’s a stage to put on a show and a potty to remind your child of their important bathroom routines.
- Bakery – In Baker Aker’s Bakery, you’ll find delicious breads and treats. Decorate a cake, collect baked goods in your basket or find out what’s baking in the oven.
- Doctor’s Office – The waiting room has dress-up hats, a fish tank and a trolley game to play. In the exam room, put Daniel on the scale and pretend with Dr. Anna’s tools. You can be the patient or the doctor!
- Mini Games – In each location, there’s a special mini game to enrich the play experience. See if you can find it!
Play along with your child and have a beautiful day together in Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood!
Young children are just beginning to understand and explore the world around them. As they explore Daniel’s world, they have the freedom to make up their own stories about everyday experiences, situations and feelings.
Explore Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood is based on the hit PBS KIDS series “Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood,” produced by The Fred Rogers Company. Designed for kids ages 2-5, this app extends the series’ social-emotional curriculum by encouraging open-ended, pretend play. In the words of Fred Rogers, “Play is really the work of childhood.”Less -
We've put together some helpful hints to help resolve common issues. Visit our help section for more device assistance. Tips & helpful hints.
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood - Big Feelings
Daniel Tiger for Parents
Daniel Tiger's Day & Night
This is Not Available to Download on Your Device
Select a Store for Available Devices
Or Download From Another Store
- iTunes Store for iPad
- iTunes Store for iPhone
- Amazon App Store for Kindle Tablet
- Google Play for Android Tablet
- Google Play for Android Phone