Homemade StickersSent to us by:
Pennie of Fishers, IN
What you need:
- your chosen ZOOM Into Action sticker designs
- colored pencils or markers
- double stick tape
- wax paper
What you do:
- Check with a grown-up before you begin.
- To start, print out your favorite ZOOM Into Action stickers designs. Color them in if you want!
- Cover the back of the design with double stick tape. It's okay if the tape goes outside of the lines.
- Cut out the design. This part takes some time.
- You can store your stickers on the wax paper so they'll peel off easily. Put them on the wax paper sticky side down.