MagnetsSent to us by:
Amy of Ellicott City, MD and Lara and Jack of Wellesley, MA
What you need:
- your chosen ZOOM Into Action magnet designs
- cardboard, the thin kind, like from the back of a notebook or a cereal box
- thin magnets that you can find at arts and crafts or office supply stores
What you do:
- Check with a grown-up before you begin.
- To start, print out your favorite ZOOM Into Action magnet designs. Color them in if you want!
- Glue them to the cardboard and let them dry.
- When they're dry, cut them out of the cardboard, trimming off any excess.
- Glue a magnet to the back of the cardboard.
- When it's dry, there's your magnet!