Customize your desktop with ZOOM!
For you Windows ZOOMers:
- Right-mouse-click on one of the pattern squares above and you should see a menu.
- Select the option Set As Wallpaper.
If it's not tiling (there's just a square in the middle of your desktop) do this:
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP:
Go to the Start menu, then Settings, then open the Control Panel window. Double-click the Display icon. The Background tab should already be selected at the top.
Open the Main program group, then Control Panel, and double-click the Desktop icon.
- Where it says "Display" (or "Wallpaper"), choose the Tile option.
For you Macintosh ZOOMers
on Mac OS 9:
- Click-and-hold (or Control-click) on one of the pattern squares above until a menu pops up.
- Select Copy This Image or Copy Image.
- Find the Control Panels under the Apple Menu, and Paste it into either the Appearance, Desktop Pictures, or Desktop Patterns control panel (depending on the Mac OS version).
- Click Set Desktop (or Set Desktop Pattern).
on Mac OS X:
- Drag one of the pattern squares above to your desktop.
- Find System Preferences under the Apple menu and select the Desktop and Screen Saver panel. Select Desktop from the top tabs.
- Drag the pattern square from your desktop into the target square in the Desktop control panel.
- Choose the Tile option.