- Hanna, age 9 of OH
Pretty, but a bad idea. They copied after Bratz.
- Rhiannon, age 11 of Malden, MA
I really really love moxie girlz dolls.
They look creepy. I give 0 toes
- Jamie, age 14 of Fountain Valley, MD
I dont like moxie girls. 1 toe!!!
- Kayla, age 10 of Warren, NJ
These are beautiful dolls. I give them 5 toes.
- Amy, age 14 of London
they are ok.
- Alec, age 12 of New York
I think that they are a doll that looks like a teen. I think that some girls might like them but not me.
- Radhika, age 7 of Plano, TX
- Rhiannon, age 11 of Malden, MA
i like them because I like their outfits.
- Christina, age 7 of Venice East, FL
i love moxie grilz they are so asome to me I have all of the moxie girlz as colectibles and I also watch all the tv shows thats why I vote for moxie girlz!
- Kathryn, age 8 of San Francisco
I love it!
- Erin, age 7
I like it
- Juanita, age 10 of Dubai U.A.E, IN
EUH!!! moxie girlz are the worst dools ever why were they even invented?
- Annie, age 8 of Calgary, AB
i love it beacause I like bratz
- Mackenzie, age 11 of Cleveland, OH
I love those!
- Paige, age 7 of CO
I don't like them why are they ivnvented just stick with barbies ZERO TOES!!!
- Rhiannon, age 11 of Malden, MA
they are very very pretty dolls.
- Callie, age 12 of Fairfield, TX
I really love that I get to create on the Moxie girls' out fits and everything!!!
- Ethan, age 8 of Madsion, WI
I don't like moxie girl z because I don't really play with them.
- Darian, age 12 of TN
I think they are gross I would choose Barbies before that and I do not even play with dolls anymore way to old for them... Sorry Moxie girls but they are terrible...
- Luccile of Springmill, NS
these moxie girls are bad ro ool modalsls.
- Seth, age 11
I know I'm a boy, but the commercials are entirely annoying, and I wanted to share my opinion, 1 toe, horriblle.
- Rosa, age 9 of New York City, NY
DOLLS??? Give us girls some dignity! PLEASE!
- Danielle, age 9 of Santa Clara, UT
I love moxie girls I have three.
- Kaylie, age 8 of Fort Worth, TX
I think Moxie Girls are just the same as Barbies. I don't know what the diffrence is.
- Salam, age 10 of Kuwait
i like it better than my mam like it
There SUPER GROSS!!! Barbies are much better. At least barbies are original
- Kyle, age 10 of Crystal Beach, ON
I dont know why they invented it.
- Zoe, age 9 of Airdrie
Love it because I am 8 and I love dolls.
- Sarah, age 8 of Delano, CA
i love moxie girlz
- Beth, age 8 of Kingsport, TN
I really love moxie girls. They are really cool. I love them very very very very very very much. I wish I had like a millon of moxie girls. I can't wait to get a moxie girls.
- Ashiley, age 16 of Walla Walla, HI
I LOVE THERE STILE!!!
- Jenna, age 8 of Wantagh, NY
Cool! Me and my friends are doing a moxie movie as part of our moxie club. kate has sophina, ashley has lexa, and I have avery.
- Arianna, age 6 of New York City
I LOVE it because its green and I got toes to
- Rhiannon, age 10 of Malden, MA
they are really cute dolls.
- Naomie, age 7
iii love moxie girls because they are fun thats why I love them
- Ryleigh, age 6 of KY
- Paige of PA
- Samantha, age 10 of Bismarck, ND
Moxie Girlz are AWESOME!!! I have 7 of them!!!
- Kira, age 13 of Redding, CA
I don't like these dolls alost as much as I don't like bratz.
- Paul, age 9 of Long Beach, CA
I like it cause I made a club of moxies
- Maddi, age 13 of Ephrata, PA
I don't have any, but they look pretty cheap. The commercial is annoying! "hey moxie girls, color my world" YUCK
i don't like them. they r ugly, have a horrible theme song, and are just plain weird.
- Leela, age 9 of Panorama, CA
I don't like the dolls. They make it look like the bratz with a little more ugly touches. Lauren and I played with theese. We got the artitude ones and it was sooooooo booooooorrrriiiinnnngggg to play and they make the dolls too skinny! Please make changes for these dolls!!! I give 0 toes and also they didn't put our barbie fashionita cholthes very well, They SLIPPED OFF!
- Aryanna, age 10 of E. Providence, RI
Be true, be you. That Message! it's telling you, like you are not being youreself you are actually a play doll! Bratz wannabes. 1 TOE!
- Maygha, age 6 of Edmmonton, AB
i loved the pujama party calmorshow. I like them beckuse thay have soft pajamas. I like The book its time to rock.
- Pbs Kids Go Fan of Topsham, ME
I don't like them. They are just like The bratz and those were pretty bad. even though I am a girl I am not into dolls. plus they make other people think they have to look like that and be super skinny and thats not healthy. this is why I think these are causing problems adn they are just plain bad!
- Em of KY
Ok, one word - awful! They don't even look cute and they're just like Bratz! I dislike Bratz too! Why can't we just stick with Barbie??? Zero toes!
They're just trying to make the next Barbie and replace Bratz. Not working. 1 toe.
- Lillian, age 7 of Indiana, IN
- Fernanda of Phoenix, AZ
i always take pictures of them. when we saw them we yelled out, ahhhh! they are very cool we should get some. so we got 6 of them. 3 for me and 3 for my friend. WE LOVE THEM.
- Lilly, age 14 of IA
Buy like $20 and get a doll and a website that's just a diary... Hmm... Total waste of time!
- Nick, age 9 of Buford, GA
terrible! one toe!
- Graciey, age 8 of Lake Oswego, OR
I love Moxie Girls so much!!!
All they did was replace them with Bratz! Which Bratz I think was trying to copy barbie!
- Keyhra, age 8 of Boston, MA
i do not like your dolls at all
- Carter of Colorado Springs, CO
- Natasha, age 13 of Atlanta, GA
I'm really a sports fan, but Moxies are alright.
- Zoomiefan21, age 12 of WI
Hey, Moxie girls color my world, they stink. They are braatz and other barbies mixed. they stink. 1 toe.
- Fafa of Boston, MA
Dolls are just not my thing. The Moxie Girlz look like the mix of barbies and the bratz.
- Erin, age 9 of Menidee
I Love Them! There Sooo Much Fun And are sort of like bratz' Dolls
- Elizabeth, age 8 of IN
you are the best girls ever
- Zoom Fan, age 11 of Portland, OR
I like how they encourage creativity and being yourself, and their clothes are cool. They kind of look like Bratz, but at least they don't wear skimpy clothes and a lot of makeup. And their name is WAY better! Moxie can mean positive attitude, confidence, courage, or giving 100% of yourself.
- Maeve, age 10 of PA
I think these are just like bratz and barbies. Bad roll models. I don't like them.
- Madison, age 10 of St. Louis, MO
moxie girls are very cool dolls. they have dye for the hair but the hair can get knoty easily.
- Brianna, age 10 of Parkland, FL
i think moxies are cool.
- Katie, age 10 of Denver, CO
Moxie Girlz are just like Bratz, but they have different names. terrible dolls.
- Jolanta of Poland
- Kala, age 13 of Norwich, CT
they are terribly like a mix of barbies and bratz. totally useless!
- Bailey, age 8 of Hong Kong
she is so lovely and trendy look
- Luci, age 7 of St. Louis, MO
Love It! The dolls are pretty and have fun clothes. I want to be a Moxie girl.
- Kelsey, age 11 of NYC
they make girls think they should look like dolls!!!
- Shelby, age 11 of Conneaut, OH
not my thing it is dolls
- Laura, age 9 of Eastport, ME
i do not like thes weard doll things!!!