- Dalia, age 11 of London
I think the first Diary of a Wimpy Kid was awsome, fantastic descriptions and most importantly, funny, the second one was proadly just as good, I have'nt read book number three yet, the foruth was pretty good and the fith was amazing, cant wait to read the sixth one!!
- Zara, age 7 of London
Diary of a wimpy kid makes me laugh.
- Madison, age 7 of Gurnee, IL
I love Diary of a wimpy kid. I like the first one. Second one cool. third ok. forth awesome. fifth good.
- Lexie, age 15 of West Bloomfield, MI
It's really funny and clever.
The book is great!!! I really think Greg is sad but cool.
- Ruben, age 10 of NY
This book is very good.
- Anisha, age 10 of Irvine, CA
I just love it!!! Its sooo funny I read all of them I cant wait to read I new one!!!
- Anna, age 12 of Holland, MI
I love diary of a wimpy kid because its funny & cute!!!
- Minnie, age 11
Funny, cool, and amazing. Will be the perfect series of books for you!!
- Tory, age 11 of Detroit, MI
- Emma, age 12 of Shawnee, OK
I don't normally like to read but Diary of a Wimpy Kid books are great! Theyíre so entertaining.
The books are so funny! I have read all of them 3 times!!
- Ethan, age 9 of Raleigh, NC
My average is 4 toes. I will now become a critic of the series: Book 1: 3 toes. Funny, but I've read better. (The rest of them are 4 toes.) Book 2: Funny and exiting. Book 3: I'd use to rate it 5t, but I still think of it as very funny. Book 4: Still fun to read for the same reasons. B5: Some part are worth rereading.
- Hazel, age 10 of Bowling Green, OH
I love this book it is my favorite. Jeff is the best author. He is so funny.
- Abby, age 11 of Nashville, TN
This is my favorite book of all time. It's funny and cool! I'd give it five stars in a heartbeat.
- Bob, age 16 of Miami, OH
The first was good the second better, the third was ok but not as good, four was aweful, and I pretend five doesn't exist. It doesn't teach anything. Some of the words are made up or misspelled, which is a cool new technique, as if it's an actual journal, but then kids get confused. A lot of times it teaches you society is messed up, and your parents are not smart, your family just messes your life up, and being wimpy is cool. In a way, it teaches that girls are like material toys. In fact, there are absolutely no valuable lessons. It doesn't teach to care for other people, and I'm cool with making Greg a wimp, but sometimes it goes beyond wimp. Can't they even make him learn his lesson? All in all, I can live my life without reading any of the books. Not worth it.
- Joseph, age 10 of Billings, MT
i like it becuase of all the funny parts
- Cheyenne, age 7 of San Antonio, TX
i love diary of a wimpy kid
- Jenni, age 10 of New York City, NY
i love it because its so funny!
- Logan, age 8 of Calistoga, CA
I love it! I like reading journals and I like the twist in it!
- Alicia, age 9 of Chesapeake, VA
funny but sometimes inappropriate for little kids
- Deborah, age 10 of Las Vegas, NV
i love the book it is so cool and funny.
- Sissi, age 9 of Los Angeles, CA
I love the books so much I make my own books in my school!!! ps: big fans of the books
- Zoom Fan
It is a funny book but some pats of it might be innappropite for little kids.
- Lydia, age 10 of Manchester
i love diary of a wimpy books there great in school we share them. I love diary of a wimpy books because greg is so funny.
- Franchezca, age 8 of Vallejo, CA
Love it because its awsome. I even have all of the books.
- Kady, age 10 of Dassel, MS
I LOVE THE BOOKS!!
- Regal, age 10 of Laplace, LA
It is not a good book it teaches kids to tease other kids and not care about it.
- Rania, age 10 of New York
love it because its easy to read and its very fun!!!
- Wiliqm Awesomesauce
i love it because it is so life like it is a book you can relate to
- Lydia, age 13 of Liberty, TN
Every book is better than the last!!!
- Pratysha, age 8 of Sunnyale
i thnk diary of the wimpy kid is the best beacause its so so so awsome and by the way I love it
- Leonel, age 16 of Manassas Park, VA
love it because is realy fun how they act.
- Arrivederci, age 14 of Manassas, VA
I love this book. The book are funny, it's real storys. Form the book I lean about some many things. like what should I do, what should I not do on my life.
- Sarai, age 14 of Manassas Park, VA
I like it because is so funny and help to learn new words.
- Edward, age 15 of Manassas Park, VA
I like this because it is very funny the characters are very funny.
- Estrella of Manassas Park, VA
I like this book because it is really funny and interesting. I think this book is good for children that are in middle school..
- Giselle, age 16 of Manassas, VA
I like the book because it is so funny. and the book is very interesting.
- Jairo of Manassas, VA
I like this book because it is very interesting.
- Vanesithaa of Manassas Park, VA
I think that it is a very interesting book that does that with the words that are written your mind start to imagining what spending this one. I like very much because also it is very enterteining.
- Sherlyn, age 13 of Manassas Park, VA
I like this book because I think is interesting and fun. This book has many interesting things that children can read.
- Kirita, age 15 of Manassas, VA
i like it, because it is funny and is interesting information about school and is like for the people that have the same problen they can learn about it. so I love this book it is so funny and teach us something good to do if we live the same.
- Gracia, age 15 of Manassa Park , VA
i love it, because it really fun to read, you can actually understand the words and it a bio story..
- Jeka of Manassas Park, VA
A good book with the experience of a boy seems me that dares to count a history that probably to many can happen us I feel related to the book.
- Angelica of Manassas Park, VA
I like this book because it's fun and interesting.
- Sarah, age 11 of Makanda, IL
I've only read a little bit it and I DON'T SEE WHY EVERONE LIKES IT SOME MUCH. I mean it was a little funny, but it was depressing and sort of sad. I know you shouldn't judge a book when you just read it little bit, but it really didn't draw me in. TWO TOES
- Austin, age 7
i love it so much I fant when my dad gets it
- Andrew, age 7 of Wells
Oh, my I love it! seriously I read do-it-your-self and the last straw I like when rodrick says "hey, Greg holly hills is right across from them and I want to see rodrick rules and I play poptropica so I have done this island called wimpy wonderland and its so fun I complete it so really when greg goes into the hall holly hills is not across from them and the worst part is he was in his underwear and trapped out and all the doors look the same and he got back because he found his dad eating junk food and he is a food addict and they were at a hotel.
- Sky, age 12 of Pine Knot, KY
I love love love diary of a wimpy kid. It's my favorite book ever.
- Lee, age 12 of Nomansland, KS
it is the best book I have read in a long time even though im homeschooled I can still relate 2 greg.
- Jeff, age 16 of Braintree, MA
Best book I've ever read. It tells a really funny story.
- Ant, age 8 of Belmar, NJ
I love it beacuse of rodrick and its so funny!
- Adt, age 14 of Tampa, FL
This book is one of my many favorites. I read the whole thing in roughly an hour because I found it so entertaining. So far, I only have the first two books. I do admit, though, that Greg should be a little more considerate of others, instead of just thinking "Me, me, me", but other than that I really enjoyed the two books and I'm looking forward into reading the other ones.
- Malcolm, age 12 of Haltom City, TX
i love diary of the wimpy kid because they are funny and excited.
- Seth, age 11
Oh, this is my favorite book of all time. It's hilariously cool and I've seen the movie. 5 toes, definetely.
- Ryan, age 14 of Temple City, CA
Totally awesome! a great combination of a novel and comic together.
- Lashae, age 12 of Kenosha, IL
Love it because it is funny
- Sirkiem, age 12 of Brooklyn, NY
It is hilarious I wish sometimes my life was like that
- Farin, age 10 of Bristol
It is rude and funny and I love it
- Ahmad, age 9 of Anaheim, CA
I think this is a great book, because of the great comic strips, and speech bubbles. Jeff Kinney is a superstar!
- Brian, age 12 of Kilkenny, Ireland
Reading the first in the series and enjoying it! Very good story line and great imagination. Love the look of the book with the cartoons and writing style.
- Janae, age 13 of Austin, TX
I love Diary of a Wimpy Kid I have all the books and read every last one of them I love those books.
- Gylssa of West Palm Beach, FL
i love diary of a wimpy kid books so much, I am using all of my allowance to buy the books 1-5!!!
- Yusef, age 9 of Abu Dhabi
i love every thing about it
- Jordan, age 7 of St. Francis, MN
i love the series diary of a wimpy kid becose it is so funny.
- Afeerah, age 12 of Overland Park, KS
I love these books. I mean personally I don't like reading so if you're like me you will love these books
- Yasmina, age 10 of Salmiya, Kuwait
I love it, extra ordinary imagination great.
- Lincoln, age 4 of St. Peters, MO
- Bridgette, age 4 of Methuen, MA
I think this book is great.
- Carl, age 10 of Homestead, FL
I love it it's so funny! funny story line and other things!
- Mohammed, age 10 of Jamaica, NY
I like it.
- Hannah, age 11 of Fort Worth, TX
These are the funniest books!
- Dean, age 7 of Pittsburgh, PA
The book is very good. I give it two thumbs up! It is very funny.
- Meghan, age 10 of Roseboro, NC
LOVE it I think it so funny I have read all the books ( I have all of them) and I love it! I have the movie and the movie diary!
- Mariel, age 7 of Forney, TX
I LOVE IT!
- Regaan, age 12 of Memphis
what I like about the diary of a wimpy kid is that its a fun book and I just likre comics and I love chapter books and most of all I like to read but diary of a wimpy kid is 1 of my favorite books
- Daniela, age 9 of Detriot
I read all of the books and there all funny.
- Adrian, age 11 of Barto, FL
i love your book it is the best book ever read
- Emmanuel/Manny, age 8 of York, PA
i Think it is the best book ever!
- Josue, age 8 of Everett, WA
I love it
- Riley of Death Valley, CA
Lame but funny. Reccomend to anybody. 5 stars!
- Christopher, age 9 of Wylie, TX
I love it because it has a lot of comics. The most recent book, Diary of a Whimpy kid The Ugly truth had a lot of comics and included a lot of details about being in middle school.
- Sloan, age 6 of Waterloo, ON
i kind of liked that greg did a play that he didn't want to do. In the play he was a tree and he threw an apple at a girl and bonked her forehead. she cried and she said "ouch". she got upset. It was funny.
- Jamonte, age 6 of Bloomington, IL
love it because its funny
- Cally, age 9 of Webster
i love it soooo!!! funny
- Stacey, age 12 of CA
I really don't like Diary of a Wimpy Kid because the character is too sarcastic and mean.
- Daniel, age 12 of Watertown
I would give it a billion stars
- Ava, age 10 of Melbourne, FL
i love it because there soooooooooooooooooo funny. I can't wait to read the ugly truth!!!
- Grace, age 9 of Lake Oswego, OR
I would give it 10000.... toes I am buying the 5th book the ugly truth
- Aisha, age 8 of Spencer, MA
i like the diary of a wimpy kid books because when I read the jokes they make me laugh and they interest me
- Nour, age 10 of McLean, VA
I think Diary of a wimpy kid is great, because it shows funny ideas that a middle schooler might have.
- Bobby, age 11 of Sheridan Lake, CO
I like it and it's funny and I can draw Grag
- Aimy, age 12 of NJ
i love it its so FUNNY greg is funny and cleaver like a teenage boy
- Mary-Kate, age 10 of Bensalem, PA
- Maria, age 9 of North Concord
i love it because it I funny
- Adaiah, age 14 of Pennsauken, NJ
I LOVE this book, me and my brother always, burst out LAUGHING when we read these books! I LOVE these books. I can't wait until my library gets the fifth book "The Ugly Truth". Me and my brother are counting down the days!
- Micah, age 11 of Knoxville, TN
love it because Jeff Kinney is my favorite author I hope to read his 5th book, diary of a wimpy kid, The Ugly Truth.
- Ashley, age 11 of Gallloway, NJ
Diary of the wimpy kid is my fevorite I love it
- Maxwell, age 9 of Westminster, CA
The series are great! I read a few pages every night because I loveee the series!
- Smiley, age 13 of CA
It was okay. I think lots of people can relate though. And it was pretty funny.
- Rotranette, age 12 of Dallas
i love diary of a wimpy kid cuz it show how he works things threw
- Medha, age 9 of Edison, NJ
I LOVE DIARY OF THE WIMPY KID for many reasons. Some of the reasons are its fun because it tells about a person in middle school and about his very very very wimpy life and its very intersting to know about Gregg's life asbout his family and friends and his very very very rough, hard life. So thats pretty much everything thats about the story of diary of the wimpy kids's lfe in middle school.
- Boxhead, age 8 of Oconomowoc, WI
I love it!
- Hazel, age 10
Love it! they are my favorite books!
- Daniel, age 10 of Bakersfield
i love it sooo bad that I have half of the collection
- Lynessha, age 11 of South Carolina
I like it very much because it so funny so cool fantastic. I would give it 5
- Em, age 15 of New York, NY
LOOOOOOVE diary of a wimpy kid!!! I'm in highschool and I think the books are hilarious.
- Alyssa, age 10 of Toronto, ON
I absolutely love diary of a wimpy kid series. It is really funny and has humor that older kids will find amusing too. It also has hidden adult jokes that adults will like. I like the whole concept of the book too. The characters look awesome and hilarious.
- Dean, age 7 of Pittsburgh, PA
i luv the book!
- Abdulbary, age 9 of Columbus, OH
I read book 4. I loved it.