|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Wrap some yarn around a thick book about 60 times. Cut the yarn off the ball.
- Now slide the yarn bundle off of the book.
- Tie another piece of yarn around the top of the bundle to form a head.
- Cut through the bottom of bundle so the ends are loose.
- Separate the yarn for the arms. Tie off the the sections for the arms and trim the ends.
- To make the waist, tie another piece of string in the middle.
- To make legs, tie off two groups at the bottom.
- And here's how to make the hair. There's an opening in the head you can stick your finger through.
- Poke a piece of yarn through where your finger was.
- Now tie it in a knot.
- Lift up the knot you just made and poke another piece of yarn under it.
- Use the yarn you cut off of the arms and put it on top of the head.
- Tie the yarn around it and there you have it.
- Glue on the eyes and hair. If you want, you can make clothes and put them on your doll.