|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Cut the ends off of popsicle sticks. These will be the doll's arms.
- Glue the arms to the "neck" of the clothespin so they stick out at an angle. Let them dry.
- Use your markers to draw hair and a face on the top of the clothespin. You can also color shoes at the bottom of the clothespin.
- Starting at the "neck" of the doll, dab a little glue and hold the end of the yarn down for a minute.
- Start wrapping the yarn around the arms of the doll to make a shawl. Glue down the end.
- Take a new piece of yarn to make either pants or a skirt for the doll. To make pants, wrap the yarn down the clothespin, weaving it between the legs to the bottom. For a skirt, glue the yarn to start at the waist and wrap straight down the doll, gluing off the end just above the shoes.
- Cut the yarn and glue it off at the bottom just above the shoe.
- Let the glue dry for a few hours.