|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- To start, arrange your objects on the table and think which ones you want to hang on your wind chime.
- For example, you could make a wind chime using silverware, a potato peeler, rings, nuts and bolts, a cookie cutter, an old CD and a few soda cans. (Make sure the soda cans are rinsed out before using them.)
- You can even paint your soda cans so they really stand out.
- When the cans are dry, tie a piece of string to the tab on top of each can.
- Now tie a piece of string onto the other objects you want to hang on your wind chime. Make the strings different lengths.
- Arrange your items on the hanger. The heavier items should be towards the middle so it's balanced.
- Now hang your wind chime outside to see how it sounds. Make any changes that you think might work better.
- Experiment until your wind chime sounds just the way you want. Enjoy!