|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Cut the string about two arms lengths or about 40 inches.
- Put a piece of tape on both sides of the yogurt container lid. This makes it stronger.
- Decorate with stickers and crayons.
- Carefully poke 2 holes in your lid, about 1/4 of an inch apart.
- Thread the string through the holes and tie the ends to make a loop. The loop should be as long as your shoulders are wide.
- Hold the end of the loop so that the lid hangs between your hands. Swing the lid around in one direction to wind the string.
- Once the string is wound up, quickly pull both ends of the string and move your hands together and apart.
- The lid spins and keeps on spinning. When you pull the ends, it also makes a cool buzzing noise.
- Now you're ready to whirl on!