|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Sew the armholes and bottom of the T-shirt closed. Don't sew up the hole for the head, because that's how you are going to stuff your T-shirt.
- To sew up the holes, turn the T-shirt inside out. This way when you turn the shirt right side out, you won't be able to see your stitches.
- Then, put a knot at the end of your thread so it won't go all the way through the shirt when you sew.
- Poke the needle through the T-shirt and push it all the way through so it's sticking out on the other side. Pull the needle and thread through the T-shirt. Now poke the needle through the front of the shirt again. Keep doing this until you've gone all the way across.
- After you've sewn the bottom and the arm-holes closed, turn the shirt right-side out.
- Now it's time to stuff it. Push the cotton stuffing into the hole for the head. Make sure you get the cotton into the sleeves.
- When you are done stuffing your T-shirt, sew the hole for the head closed.