|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Check with an adult before you start this.
- Make sure the cans are empty. If you need to empty yours, you'll need to use a can opener (the kind with a handle that turns) to open the cans. Ask an adult to help you with this part.
- Now, use the can opener (that punches holes) to punch two holes on the opposite sides of the closed end of each can. You might want to ask an adult to help you with this part, too.
- Cut two pieces of string - one for each stilt. To make sure that the string is long enough, loop it under your foot, and hold the end and the ball of string in your hand. Make sure that it goes as high as your waist, and cut it. Then, cut a second piece that is the same length.
- Pull one piece of string through the holes on one can.
- Do the same thing with the other string and can.
- You can tie the ends of the string, if you want, or you can just hold the ends in your hands.
- Now, you're ready to use your stilts!