|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Open the skinny end of the tie. Use a pencil to shove some stuffing in there, all the way up to the middle of the tie.
- Stuff in more stuffing...
- Keep on stuffing!
- Once this end is full, use your needle and thread to sew it closed.
- Move to the wide end of the tie and start filling up that end.
- Stuff more stuffing until full.
- Sew up this end. Perform surgery on any leaks that may have developed in your serpent.
- Cut a forked tongue out of fabric and sew it to the head (the large end) of your creature. Glue on the googlie eyes.
- What can you add to... Create a rattle? Make the snake wrap around things? Make a scented snake?