|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- To make a belt or a bracelet you'll need 3 pieces of yarn about 2 arm lengths long, each. (You can use more than one color.)
- Thread the yarn through the straws.
- Tie a couple of big knots in one end of each piece of yarn and tape it to one side of the straws.
- Tie the 3 pieces of yarn together at the other end.
- Tie one end of the ball of yarn onto one of the outer straws, then weave the yarn over and under the straws.
- After you've covered the straws, push the weaving down onto the yarn.
- When it's as long as you want it, take off the straws.
- Now, just tie knots at the ends so the weaving won't come apart, and you're done!
- If you want to do a wider weave, just use more straws.