|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Put down some newspaper on your work surface.
- Cut your sponges into different shapes like stars, hearts, circles or anything else you like. You may need to get an adult to help you cut through the sponges.
- Dip your sponges into the paint and stamp away on the construction paper. Make sure you don't put too much paint on your sponge. If you do, dab your sponge on a piece of scrap paper first.
- When it's dry, you can write a letter to a friend.
- If you want to use stencils to make your sponge stationery, instead of cutting the sponges cut shapes out of construction paper.
- Put the shapes on your paper and sponge around them. You can sponge more than one color. Lift the shape up and you get a cool effect.