|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- First, draw an animal or a person on the oak tag.
- Then draw its features, like eyes, a nose, or spots.
- Then, cut out the animal or person and its features.
- Now turn your puppet over and tape over the features with colored tissue paper.
- If you want a certain part of the body to move, like its head, cut it off. Then poke a small hole at the bottom of the head, and another small hole at the top of the body. Line up the two holes and then poke a brass fastener through. Bend back the ends of the fastener on the other side of your puppet.
- Now, tape the pencils or sticks to the back of the body parts that you want to control.
- Now your shadow puppet is done!