|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Cut out a section of cardboard.
- Cut some rubber bands and put them in a design. It can be pretty, crazy or just weird.
- Tape the rubber bands to the cardboard with double-sided tape. Make sure the pieces don't overlap or else you won't have a flat surface and all of the design won't show up.
- Color the rubber bands with a stamp pad or markers.
- Get a piece of paper and print your stamp.
- If you want to make letters, make sure you tape the letter on backwards, so when you stamp it, it prints forward.
- You can make stationery with your rubber stamps by making a border around an entire piece of paper, or by putting the stamp in each corner of the paper or anywhere you want!