|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Paint your yardstick any color you want. Let it dry.
- While the yardstick is drying, paint your clothespins. Be creative and have fun.
- When everything is dry, glue the clothespins to the yardstick. Leave some space in between each clothespin. Let it dry.
- When it's dry you're ready to hang it. You might want to ask an adult to help you select a place to hang it. Some yardsticks come with holes in them. If your yardstick has holes already in it, you can hang it up with pushpins in the holes.
- You can use your room decorator to hang your notes, school papers, pictures, or anything else you want.