|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- To start, take your paper and fold it in half and then fold it in half again. This part will be the card.
- Cut two same-size shapes out of your thin cardboard, one's a "T" and the other is a lower case "l".
- Punch a hole out in the center of the "T" shaped piece and cut a slot at one end of the "l" shaped piece.
- Slide the T-shaped piece into the slot of the "l" shaped piece. This makes the handle.
- Poke a hole in the center of the front of the card and cut a slot above the hole.
- Slide the handle between the front of the card so that the straight end of the T-shape pokes out through the hole that you cut.
- Line up the hole in the card with the hole in the handle and fasten them together with a brass fastener.
- Then take the cardboard and cut out anything you want to move, like an airplane or a bird, and tape it to the handle.
- Now pull the handle and there you have your push-pull card!