|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- To start, cut the potato in half.
- Carve out different shapes, like a moon, star, circle, square, or triangle.
- Be sure to ask an adult to help you if you're not allowed to use a knife. This may take a long time to do. You could also use a melon baller to carve a shape more quickly.
- Then, paint the shape different colors and stamp it all over the paper in a design of your choice.
- You can print with all sorts of other vegetables, like peppers or broccoli, and come up with really interesting designs.
- Be creative. The next time you've invited to a party you can use it to wrap your special gift.