|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Take two pieces of construction paper and fold them both in half.
- One sheet will be the cover and one will be the inside. Snip a few slits into the inner sheet. Then unfold the inner sheet and push out the sections you just cut. These sections will be the part of the card that "pops up."
- The sections should look like little steps. Now decide the theme of your card. Draw and cut out things to put on the 3-D steps.
- Write a message on the front, the inside, or both! Then glue or staple the outer sheet to the inner sheet. When it's done, your card should look something like this:
- You can make your cards simple or complicated. Say whatever you want. It's up to you!