|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- First, cut your felt into a circle. A good way to make the circle is to trace around a plate or a bowl with a crayon. Then cut out the circle.
- Take your scissors and cut a short slit about a 1/2 inch from the edge of the circle. If you're not allowed to use scissors, ask an adult for help.
- Continue cutting slits around the circle, leaving about two inches between each slit.
- Take a piece of ribbon and weave it in and out of the slits. Make sure the ends of the ribbon are on the outside of your pouch.
- Put your things in it, pull the ribbon tight, tie it into a bow, and put it in your pocket. Now, you can be on your way!