|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- To start, tape 4 toilet paper tubes to the soda bottle. These will be the legs for your pig. Make sure your pig is able to stand up.
- Cut two triangles out of the cardboard for the ears and tape them to the top of your bottle.
- Now, to make the paste. Mix 1 1/2 cups flour with 1 1/2 cups water until it looks like pancake batter. If it's still too thick, add more water.
- Cut some sheets of newspaper into small strips and then dip each strip, one at a time, into the paste and squeeze off the excess mixture.
- Put the strips on the bottle, slightly over-lapping each strip.
- Cover the bottle, legs and ears with 3 layers of papier-maché.
- Let the papier-maché dry over night. After it dries, it will look kind of white.
- Now you are ready to paint your pig. You can use any colors you want.
- To make it a bank, cut a slit in the top of the pig. You may need to ask a grown-up for help.
- Now, you have a place to save your money.