|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- To start, take your piece of paper and fold it in half the long way. Then open it back up. The fold should have made a line down the middle of the paper.
- Now fold the top corners of the paper in towards the middle so you have two triangles at the top.
- Now fold the left triangle in half, in towards the middle.
- Fold the right triangle in half towards the middle.
- Fold the left triangle in half again.
- Do the same thing to the right triangle.
- Then, fold the plane in half. Flip it over and open up the wings.
- Cut a flap on the end of each of the wings. Bend one flap so it's facing up, and bend the other flap so it's facing down.
- Add a paper clip to the bottom of the plane.
- Now throw it hard. It should spin really well.