|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Spray some shaving cream into a disposable baking tray.
- Smooth out the shaving cream with a piece of cardboard.
- Now pick the colors that you want your paper to be. The ZOOMers used blue, yellow, and red food coloring.
- Drip the food coloring onto the shaving cream and then swirl the colors around with a fork.
- Place a piece of paper on top of the shaving cream and then gently press it into the shaving cream.
- Then pull the paper off of the shaving cream and place it shaving cream side up on a flat surface.
- Use the cardboard to scrape the shaving cream off the paper.
- Let the paper dry. There you have it!