|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Squirt a little glue into a cup and stir in a small amount of water.
- Cut a lot of long triangles out of a page from a magazine. Each triangle will make one bead. To make a necklace, you'll need about 20 beads.
- Lay a triangle with the side that you don't want to show facing up.
- Brush a small amount of the glue/water mixture onto the triangle.
- Take your straw or the stirrer and roll the wide end of the triangle around it.
- Continue rolling until you reach the point of the triangle.
- Slide the bead off the straw.
- Make more beads the same way.
- Let the beads dry for about an hour.
- Now string them together.
- Tie each end of the string in a double knot and then you can tie the necklace around your neck.