|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Using masking tape, tape the three mirrors together the long way, mirror side in, into a tent shape.
- Turn it over, place the bottom side on the lamination paper and trace two triangles. Then, place it on the plastic wrap and trace another triangle.
- Cut out the three triangles.
- Sandwich glitter and small bits of colored paper and confetti between the two pieces of lamination paper.
- Put the beads and more confetti on top of the lamination paper and with clear tape, tape the plastic wrap on top of it.
- Using clear tape again, tape the packet to the end of the mirrors.
- Trace the sides of the Kaleidoscope onto black construction paper, turning it over three times so the paper will cover all three sides.
- Cut it out and tape it around the outside of the mirrors.
- And there's your Kaleidoscope.