|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- On your paper, draw any design you want. The shape and size of your design will be the shape and size of your sticker.
- Cover the back of the design with double stick tape. It's okay if the tape goes outside of the lines.
- Cut out the design. This part takes some time.
- You can store your stickers on the wax paper so they'll peel off easily. Put them on the wax paper sticky side down.
- You can make your stickers any way you like, like by using glitter or fluorescent colored markers. Be creative!