|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Put the flour, salt, water, and cooking oil into a bowl, mix it up, and knead the dough for five minutes.
- Shape the dough into beads. You can make them round, long or whatever shape you like.
- Use a toothpick to poke a hole through each of the beads. Make sure the holes are nice and big. Put the beads on newspaper to dry. Let them air dry for a few days.
- When they're dry, you can paint them any way you want. Be creative!
- When the paint is dry, string your decorated beads. You can give them as a gift or enjoy them yourself.