|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Make a water balloon by filling a small water balloon and then tying a knot.
- Snip off the end of the balloon but not the knot.
- You want your water balloon to be as round as possible so that your high bouncy ball will be round when you're done.
- Get a whole pile of balloons and snip off all the ends.
- Wrap the balloons around the water balloon core one balloon at a time. It's good to have someone help you. It helps to use four fingers (indexes and middles) to spread open the balloon shell. The water balloon should then be dropped into the shell.
- Flip the ball around and wrap another balloon around the other side.
- Keep doing this and wrap from different directions. When you wrap new balloon shells around the core from different directions it keeps your bouncy ball from being shaped like an egg. Try to keep the balloon ball as round as possible so it will bounce normally. It helps if you find the wrinkles and cover them each time you wrap.
- The more layers you wrap the harder the ball gets and the higher it bounces.