|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- To start, blow up a balloon and then let the air out. This loosens up the balloon.
- Fold a piece of paper in half; this will be your funnel for pouring the beans into the bottle.
- Stretch the balloon over the top of the bottle. Turn the bottle over and pour the beans into the balloon.
- Now, blow up your second balloon and let the air out. Cut off the top of the second balloon and stretch it over the balloon with the beans in it; this is to make sure the beans won't come out.
- Blow up a third balloon and let the air out.
- Cut off the top of the balloon and stretch it over the second balloon.
- And there's your Hacky Sack!
- If you want, you can make a few Hacky Sacks and juggle!