|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Wash the egg.
- Hold it over a bowl and twist a pin over and over into the narrow end of the egg until it makes a small hole through the shell.
- Now, flip the egg over and twist the pin through the wide end of the egg and break the yolk.
- Chip away a little bit of the shell to make a slightly larger hole.
- Blow into the small hole until all the egg has been blown through the large hole and into the bowl. (You could make an omelette or scrambled eggs with the leftover egg.)
- Now it's time to decorate your eggs. First, brush glue onto the egg.
- Gently set the egg in a bowl of glitter.
- Roll the egg in the glitter until you've covered the entire thing.
- Set it on waxed paper to dry for an hour.