|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- First, make the decoupage jar.
- Squirt some glue into a cup. Add a small amount of water and stir with the paintbrush.
- Rip different colors of tissue paper into small pieces.
- Brush the glue/water mixture onto the jar.
- Press your tissue paper pieces onto the jar. You can overlap them to make different colors. Do this all around the jar.
- Brush another coat of the glue/water mixture on top of the tissue paper.
- Let jar dry for at least an hour.
- Now that you've made the Decoupage jar, it's time to make the homemade cocoa mix that goes inside.
- To make it, just mix the cocoa, sugar and powdered milk together and you've got cocoa mix!
- Now put your cocoa mix in the jar.
- Make a tag that says, "To make a cup of cocoa, place 3 tablespoons of cocoa mix in a mug and add 8 ounces of hot water. You can add marshmallows if you want!"
- Use some ribbon to tie the tag to the jar. Now, your gift is ready to give away.
- There are lots of other things besides cocoa that you can put in this jar, like lots of different colored string for a friendship bracelet kit, or anything else you'd like.