|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- To start, cut out heads from the photos. If there is part of the neck showing, cut that out too.
- Then go through the magazines and find some bodies for your heads. Cut out the body leaving some room on the sides.
- Glue the head and body to the cardboard. Let them dry.
- When your head and body are dry, cut them out of the cardboard, trimming off any excess.
- Glue a magnet to the back of the cardboard.
- When it's dry, there's your magnet! You can put it on the fridge or give it as a zany gift.