|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- To start, take two pipe cleaners, and bend them 3/4 of the way up.
- Put them on the table so the bends face in opposite directions to make arms for your figure. It should look like two upside-down capital L's facing away from each other.)
- Now, take a third pipe cleaner and bend a circle in the middle to make a head. This is where the photo will go, so you'll want to hold it up to the head in your picture to make sure the circle is big enough.
- Then, twist the ends of the pipe cleaner together a few times to make a neck.
- Now, take the other two pipe cleaners and twist them below the neck to make the upper body. Stop just before where you want the legs to start. You can trim the arms and legs if you want.
- Make loops in the arms for hands.
- Now, cut out the head from your photo. Glue or staple the photo onto the back of the pipe cleaner circle so that you can see the face coming through the circle.
- Now, your body is complete, and it's time to decorate!
- You can use felt and construction paper for the clothing. Just glue or staple them to the pipe cleaners.
- To make your funky photo figures stand up, you can bend the ends of the legs into feet and staple them to a piece of cardboard.
- Or, you could make shoes out of clay and glue them to a popsicle stick. Let the glue dry before you put the legs in the shoes.
- Then, you can bend your funky photo figures into any pose you want.