|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Take a small pad of paper and put tape around the top so the pages won't fall out.
- To make a picture look like it's moving, you have to draw the same thing, but make it move a little each time on each page.
- Here's how to make a face go from a frown to a smile. On the last page of your pad draw your first picture. To make a face, draw a circle with 2 eyes. (You'll put in the mouth later.)
- Trace just the circle and the eyes onto all of the other pages. Those parts won't move.
- Now make the mouth. Start with drawing the happy mouth on the last page.
- Draw the mouth on each of the other pages, but each time you draw it make the line get flatter until it's a straight line. Then make it bend in the other direction into a frown.
- You can color in the background if you want to.
- Flip it forwards and backwards to make your face smile and frown. Now you have your own mini-movie.