|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- To start, cut out the center of the paper plate so that you have about 2 inches of the rim leftover.
- Punch holes 1/2 inch to an inch apart around the rim of the plate.
- Now, take a piece of yarn about 2 arm lengths long and tie it to one of the holes. Start weaving it from one hole to the next. Make sure it overlaps a few times; this way it will look more like a real web.
- You can add a few beads to the middle of your Dream Catcher by slipping them onto the yarn as you weave the yarn in and out of the holes.
- When you're done, tie a knot at the end of the yarn.
- Punch three more holes at the bottom of your Dream Catcher. Tie a piece of yarn, about 5 inches long, to each of the holes.
- Thread beads onto the yarn and tie a feather to the end.
- Use markers to decorate the paper plate.
- Punch a hole in the top of the Dream Catcher. Put a piece of yarn through the hole and tie it. This is so you can hang it over your bed.
- And there's your Dream Catcher. Sweet Dreams!