|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- Take the butter knife and gently scrape some chalk into the pan of water. Scrape the chalk over the areas of the pan where you want the chalk to appear on your paper.
- The chalk will float on the surface of the water, but don't touch it or it'll sink to the bottom.
- Put a piece of paper on top of the water and let it sit there for a second.
- Pull the paper off the water and let it dry.
- When it's dry, shake off the excess chalk. Then, you can write a letter on your stationery and send it to a friend.