|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- First cut your elastic so that it fits around your wrist. A good way to do this is to wrap the elastic around your wrist and then cut it where it overlaps.
- Arrange your buttons on the elastic. You can arrange them any way you want, you can make a pattern, or you can use buttons that are all the same color, but are different shades and sizes.
- Or you could do something with no pattern at all.
- When you've arranged your buttons, you're ready to glue them on.
- Don't glue any buttons onto the ends of the elastic, because this is where you'll sew the bracelet together. Let the glue dry.
- When the glue is dry, you can sew the two ends of the elastic together. The easiest way to do this is to slightly overlap the ends. If you don't know how to sew, ask an adult for help. Make sure you tie a strong knot in your thread when you're finished.
- When you're done sewing, your bracelet is ready to wear!