|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- To start, cut a large piece of cardboard into a rectangle. You can make it any size you want. A good size is about 18 X 24 inches.
- Cut your fabric so that it's about 2 inches bigger than the cardboard on all sides. So, if your cardboard was 18x24 inches, your fabric should be 22 X 28 inches.
- Glue the fabric to the cardboard. The easiest way to do this is to put the cardboard on top of the "not nice side" of the fabric and glue the edges of the fabric to the back of the cardboard.
- Next, make a frame for the bulletin board by cutting out 2 strips of cardboard for the sides and two more for the top and the bottom.
- Glue the strips onto the bulletin board.
- Paint the frame and decorate the bulletin board any way you want.
- When it's dry, hang your bulletin board. Push a tack through one end of a piece of ribbon and into the left side of the bulletin board. Then put a tack into the other end of the ribbon and push it into the right side of the bulletin board.
- Now you can use your bulletin board to remind you of important things you don't want to forget.