|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- There are lots of ways to make bubbles, so here are a few.
- This is also a good thing to do outside so that you won't make a mess.
- To make a small bubble frame, you need two straws and some string.
- All you have to do is put the string through the two straws and tie it at the ends.
- Then you arrange the straws on the string to look like a frame.
- To use it, just dip it into the bubble solution and open it up.
- Another fun way to make bubbles is to bend hangers into all different shapes.
- Make sure you ask an adult for help because hangers can be sharp.
- To build a bigger version of the bubble frame, use two pieces of plastic tubing and a long piece of clothesline. Put the clothesline through the two pieces of tubing and tie it at the ends. Then arrange the tubes on the clothesline to look like a frame.
- Then attach some more clothesline to the top to make a handle.
- To use the larger bubble frame, dip it into the bubble solution, lift it up carefully and let the air pass through. You may need to walk quickly to get a bubble to form.