|What you do for this ZOOMdo:
- First you'll make the net. Take a sheet of newspaper and fold it up like an accordion or a fan.
- Then snip v's out of the folded edge. Then unfold the newspaper and weave yarn through the holes, making a net.
- Next you want to make your racquets. It's easy. Take a coffee can lid and tape on a Popsicle™ stick with duct tape. That's all!
- Now tie your nets to the backs of two chairs and move then move them apart so the net stretches out.
- Now it's time to play. This is a game for two or more players. Players should divide into even teams.
- The object of the game is just like tennis. Using your racquet, keep the balloon from hitting the ground as you hit it over the net to the other team. If the balloon hits the ground when it's on your side of the net, the other team gets a point.
- Players can't hit the balloon two times in a row, just like in tennis and real badminton. If you do, the other team gets a point.
- The first team to 11 or 15 points wins.
- Thanks for the idea, Amber!