Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 package of chocolate wafer cookies, store-bought
- 1 container of whipped topping, or you can make your own whipped cream
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Spread 1/2 teaspoon whipped cream or topping on each wafer.
3. Begin stacking wafers together on a plate to make a 14-inch log.
4. Frost with remaining whipped cream or topping.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
6. Then thaw in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
7. To serve, slice it at a 45 degree angle so that it looks striped like a zebra.