Here's what you will need to make it:
- 2 cups chunked, canned pineapple
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup sliced toasted almonds
- sundae glasses, or tall glasses
- a spoon
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Place the glass on the table and add the pineapple, raspberries, dates, bananas, and yogurt in layers.
3. Now sprinkle almonds over the top.
4. You don't have to use exactly what we used, experiment, make up your own parfait! Have fun.