Here's what you will need to make it:
- a watermelon
- 6 ice cubes, crushed
- spoon or ice cream scoop
- plastic bag
- rubber spatula
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with an adult before you begin.
2. Have an adult help you cut your watermelon in half with a knife.
3. Use a spoon or an ice cream scoop to scoop out the pink part of the watermelon. Be careful to remove any seeds. You need about two cups of watermelon to make four slushes.
4. Crush the ice by putting the ice cubes in a plastic bag and hitting the bag against a hard surface.
5. Add the watermelon and crushed ice to the blender.
6. Put the cover on the blender, and blend for about 20 seconds. If you're not allowed to use a blender, ask an adult for help.
7. Make sure the blender is completely stopped and take it off its stand. Then pour your Watermelon Slush into a glass and enjoy!