||Veggie Dip Mobile
Here's what you will need to make it:
- hoagie bun
- plain nonfat yogurt
- light sour cream
- spicy brown mustard
- cutting board
- measuring cup
- measuring spoon
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start.
2. Cut a rectangle in top of hoagie bun. It's also called a sub roll, grinder, hero, sandwich roll - what do you call it? Peel off the rectangle and hollow out the bun. The ZOOMers made a convertible.
3. Cut four slices of cucumber 1/4" thick. These are the wheels.
4. Cut two baby carrots in slices. Slide toothpicks through each half. Be careful not to poke your fingers!
5. Next, slide carrot halves through the center of each cucumber slice. The carrots are like the hubcaps.
6. Then attach the wheels to the bun.
7. Next, stick two olives to the front using toothpicks. These will be the headlights.
8. Then take a piece of celery and use that for the backseat.
9. Now you're going to make your dip. In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt, 1/4 cup light sour cream, 2 teaspoons honey, and 2 teaspoons of spicy brown mustard.
10. Then scoop the dip into the hollowed out part of the car.
11. Finish off your car with a pretzel for the steering wheel and a piece of broccoli for the driver. When you're done, it should look like this:
12. Thanks for these fun recipes Dominiqus and Bethany! Mmmmm!