Here's what you will need to make it:
- piece of lettuce
- peanut butter
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Make sure you wash the apple and all the other fruits and vegetables you need for your sculpture.
3. Core the apple and cut it in half.
4. Put half of the apple on a piece of lettuce, skin side up -- that's the bug's body.
5. Using half a toothpick, put a grape on one end and stick it in the front of the apple -- that's the bug's head.
6. Using peanut butter as glue, stick on raisins for spots and eyes. You can do this any way you want.
7. Break a toothpick in half for the antennae and stick them on either side of the head!
8. There's your buggy feast!